Our trained professionals and state-of-the-art wheel alignment computers will maximize the life of your tires and ensure your vehicle drives straight and true.
Many shops still manually align tires. This method relies on hand measurement and trial and error. Our technically superior computer alignment process eliminates the chances of human error and providing you 100% accurate results.
We recommend a wheel alignment when replacing your tires, or once every year. However, there can be circumstances in which you may need an alignment sooner.
- Does your vehicle pull to one side of the road?
- Does your vehicle seem to resist you while you turn?
- Do you have uneven or excessive wear on your tires?
- Does your vehicle wander on a straight and level road?
- Does your vehicle bottom out when going over bumps or potholes?
- Does your vehicle no longer have the smooth ride it once had?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, please come to our shop for a solution to your driving problems.